· Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
· Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
· Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
· Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
· Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization.
· Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links.
· Develop and implement link building strategy.
· Ensure SEO and SMO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
· Work with manager to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
Knowledge and Skills:
· Proven SEO and SMO experience .
· Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and BingMBA will be an added advantage.
· Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
· In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g.: Google Analytics).
· Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms.
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
· Minimum 1-year experience as a Digital Marketing Executive.
· Any degree.