· Carry assessments of skill levels, knowledge & training needs of different process groups of employees.
· Designing and delivery of variety of training courses and / or other interventions for internal employees.
· Develop training programs like (but not limited to) Induction training, Process training, Refresher.
· Requires excellent one-on-one and group presentation and facilitation skills.
· Requires analytical and creative problem solving skills, questioning and feedback skills and commitment to quality, responsibility, high work standards, and initiatives.
· Excellent time management skills, computer competence and the ability to use internet effectively.
· Ability to prioritize and organize work and interact at the entry-level and management level.
· Follow up on implementation of training imparted.
· Plan follow up and refresher training.
· Other activities prescribed by the Manager.
· Manage day-to-day planning, operation, & problem solving skills.
· Updating Training Dashboards & other reports on a regular basis.
· Creating assessments & dip checks based on the developed content.
· Qualification: 10+2/ Graduate
· Experience: Minimum 1 year as a Process Trainer in B2B lead generation voice operations.